Wednesday, September 28, 2011

it's hard for me to start out a blog....

I don't really know where to begin. I'm in a healing process. My heart is being conformed more to his likeness and I'm thankful. I'm thankful for the Godly people his putting in my life. Like Mrs. Libby. She is a 75 year old woman who looks just like Jesus to me. Her heart is so beautiful and she is spending a lot of time to pour into my life. She prays for me, with me and helps me understand where my heart is at. She constantly points me to the feet of Jesus. 

God is blessing me beyond my imaginations. I have had many opportunities to use the musical gifts he has given me...I have not had to seek out anything since I have been here..Seriously. God has taken care of me and is blessing me for my obedience to him. That's really all he wants anyway, ya know? Our obedience. 
God is beginning to move in the area of my personal songs as well. I have been waiting the right opportunity to record (several have opened, but not one that i have had peace about) and it looks like he has opened a door. A friend of a friend wants to do it for free....I can't believe it. 

I am learning to just rest and watch God work. He will accomplish His Will in His own way in His own time. He just asks us to wait for him and while we are waiting on Him to do His thing get to know His voice so that when He speaks we hear him clearly and obey. He is in control of ALL and we are in control of NOTHING. He wants our Obedience and our Surrender. He is so faithful and loving and kind. I'm more in Love with HIM now than ever before.  He Loves Me and I want the world to know that I LOVE HIM.

That's all for now.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment