Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Time is Now!

I'm coming up on a new transition period. 2 and a half weeks left of school....which means 2 and a half weeks left of income coming in.... I have started the job application process for many jobs....which include being a nanny and auditioning for Disney all summer long. I will be working for the church part time this summer...I'm excited about this opportunity.

Along with this transition is coming a move of God. I cannot even begin to tell you what all God has been doing here at my church and with me. He is positioning His army to usher in Revival and Awakening!!
Confirmations are being given, people are getting stirred to pray for Revival! The ladies prayer ministry team are getting confirmations. The Time is Now!! Woo!! Get ready Orlando! God is about to turn this "tourist town" into a "Jesus Town"!!!! For His Glory!!!

Along with all of this is coming an attack of the enemy..the enemy is mad that people are getting stirred and is sending arrows of every kind to discourage and stop believers from believing! The Lord has said, "If you'll just believe, You will see my glory". I have been feeling very alone, wanting a husband, missing my family and wishing things were different between us all...wishing some of my family would quit wasting precious time. We don't have time to withold grace... Things have been very tight financially as well....these tests are coming to see if I will doubt. And to be honest, it has been a struggle. Sometimes I wonder, "Lord, have I really heard your voice like I thought?" and then the Lord sends a confirmation that I have heard him clearly! If we draw near to him, he will draw near to us.

The next couple months will be crazy I can sense it. A group of 3 or 4 have started praying in the college ministry for our leadership and spiritual awakening in our college ministry as well as our church (I'm so blessed to have these Godly people who make me want more of God everytime I'm around them) ! We want to go deeper into the spirit of the Living God! We want to prove the Lord God that what He said is true. We believe that if we ask, We WILL recieve, for HIS NAME SAKE.

The Time is now! Wherever you are, don't stop praying! You may feel like you're the only ones praying and you may feel helpless in your situation, but that's the perfect time to keep praying and choose to believe God!!! Even when It seems Impossible!!! You are NOT alone! Greater things have yet to come and I believe that in Orlando....they are sooner than we think!

No comments:

Post a Comment